Christmas was good to the Sumpter family. Brad and I spent a lot of time with family, eating good food and opening gifts. Santa was very good to us.

Now that the New Year is here, Brad and I hope for a lot this year. On top of my list is a new house and possibly starting a family! Lots of things will have to take place before this can happen. We’ll take it one day at a time.

To keep me busy while we work towards our new dreams we’ve already got lots of plans in 2010. This year we plan to take a few trips like Vegas to visit our friends Sean and Annika, I possibly will tag along with Brad on a business trip to Boston in June and a few other weekend trips like Glade Springs and a Carowinds trip with Brad’s family! I’m looking forward to each trip and excited to go to places I’ve never been before.

A few other things to keep me busy will be my New Years resolutions. This year I plan to become a better Christian. I plan to do this by learning more about our savior by dedicating more time to the bible. I also plan to learn, or at the very least attempt to learn, to play guitar. I plan to rent a guitar for three months and possibly teach myself. If that’s not possibly I may have to take some lessons. I’m not much of a musical person so this may be one of my far fetched ideas.

I'll keep you posted.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment